Quick Questing & Character Tasks: Chef Peter – Fat Guy In A Little Chef Coat

Greetings Addicts!

Rise and shine cause its Questline time!!!
Yes let’s gather round and take a look at all you’ll encounter in the Fat Guy In A Little Chef Coat Questline.  

 Fat Guy In A Little Chef Coat

Create The Chef Peter Outfit

Completed Task 100  100 

 Fat Guy In A Little Chef Coat Pt. 1

Have Chef Peter Work The Fryer: 6hrs
Have Quagmire Watch Cooking Shows: 2hrs

Completed Task 150  100 

 Fat Guy In A Little Chef Coat Pt. 2

Have Chef Peter Add A Special Ingredient: 4hrs
Have Chris Raid The Pantry: 4hrs

Completed Task 200  100 


  • Chop Vegetables (2hrs)
  • Add A Special Ingredient* (4hrs) 
  • Work The Fryer* (6hrs) 
  • Create New Recipes  (8hrs)
  • Burn Food (8hrs)
  • Bribe Food Critics (10hrs)

* Animated Task

There you have it, the lowdown on Chef Peter.

Where are you so far? Any tips for fellow Players? Liking it so far? Let us know.

~ Russian Tigger

15 responses to “Quick Questing & Character Tasks: Chef Peter – Fat Guy In A Little Chef Coat

  1. AS with previous commentators, the tomato drop is in no way common. I’m getting a tomato about 1/3 of the time. I understand TinyCo’s point about averages and statistics, but there are a lot of us complaining and no one is saying, “Oh, I’m getting a tomato 9 out of 10 times.”


  2. unlocked him early this morning

    hey Lois , say what you want about Peter being filthy etc .. he’s an excellent tomato picker … 🙂


  3. HELP!
    My game started freezing yesterday on my updated iPhone.
    Never had issues like this before.
    Tried reinstalling and logging back in, no luck.

    Game plays for about a minute then freezes. Can’t even get a support ticket sent in game.

    What should/can I do?


    • I’m getting this but game starts again after about 20 seconds. If yours is completely frozen then try emailing TinyCo at help@tinyco.com and please remember include full details of the issue and your PlayerId. Other players are reporting similar issue.


    • One of the things I learned on this site was to go Android


  4. I always thought these side tasks were a waste of time with no real benefits. Might as well keep Peter going for the tomatoes. Just my two cents worth.


    • It’s up to players whether to complete or not as no reward for doing so, as long as you complete Main Questline this week that’s all that matters. I’d stick to the tomatos for now


  5. I’ve had Chef Peter for 2 full days and so far he has dropped only 2 tomatoes. Is this common? I always tap on him every 4 hrs. That 12 times with 2 tomatoes? Come on! I mean really?


    • He’s been mean with me also.


      • Here’s is the response I received from TinyCo relative to “common” drops when I asked about them and used my statistical data from the Olympic mini event….

        That is your own personal average. For example, a coin has 50% chance of landing on heads or tails. Just because it lands on tails 3 out of 10 times in an instance does not mean that coins have a 30% chance of landing on tails and 70% on heads. Each side still has a 50% chance per flip. The item is common on average, per drop. There is always that portion of it that relies on chance/luck.

        Basically means you’re at our discretion as to what drops when it drops. Just sharing what they told me.


  6. Two more butter to go.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.