So you think you’re as rich at Carter Pewterschmidt? Own a fancy house like Buzz Killington? You sure gotta lot of clams there, whatcha gonna do with them?
BUY LOTS OF STUFF OF COURSE!!!
Now hold on there a minute. Are you SURE you want that? With all these cool Quahog’s Excellent Adventure Limited Time Event Items in the game, it is very easy to get carried away. Before you know it, Clamshell Shock! All gone!
So before you go ahead and buy the Griffin Peterson Statue with your hard-earned Clams, here are a few things you might want to know about it.
Building: Griffin Peterson Statue
Clam Price: 270 Clams
Size: 4 x 4
- A cool looking Colonial Peter statue for those of you that like to (or can) decorate your town.
- Drops the Time Capsules needed for the Colonial America Playspace in Quahog’s Excellent Adventure Event and items.
- Drop is “Always”.
- No need to collect as many Time Capsules from other Tasks
|35XP||10 hrs||3 Time Capsules|
- Frakkin 270 CLAMS!!
- No animation to the Decoration
- Not used by Characters
- Won’t be useful after the Event
MATH OF IT:
I wanted to give you an overall idea of how it COULD benefit your game play. Here are a few breakdowns to give you an idea. I’m basing the math on 2 collections a day. (But if you want to know the maximum you can collect if you miss sleep etc life to collect bang on every 10hrs for the rest of the event, it’s 186 Time Capsules.)
- 3 Time Capsules every 10hrs x 2 collections a day = 6 Time Capsules a day
- 26 days (as of 06/20) x 6 Time Capsules = 156 Time Capsules for the Event
- Time Capsules needed for just the Colonial Buildings needed to unlock Colonial Peter in Phase 1 = 31 Time Capsules
- Time Capsules needed for just the Colonial Buildings needed to unlock Ted Logan in Phase 1 = 115 Time Capsules
- Time Capsules needed to unlock all the Colonial Buildings in Phase 1 = 191 Time Capsules
Just a quick reminder to that we don’t know if these will be useful next Phase, and of course of all the places you can get Time Capsules BESIDES this Premium Building. This is just as of now.
Time Capsules: Completing Achievement Tasks
Personally, I never tend to buy premium buildings, and I won’t this time either as I decided to spend my 270 clams on the Bill Preston premium character, but to be honest although I think characters are always a better end product for clams, this item has the better drops, as those Time Capsules will be extremely handy, especially for this Phase, although I’m not sure about the rest of the event though. They will help you get the Colonial buildings needed for unlocking Ted Logan a little quicker, a welcomed help when you consider he is timed. So if you’re short of time, and rich with clams, this will be a tempting buy.
With it being part of a Limited Time Event, just make sure you make up your mind as once the event is over it is most likely they will be gone. In the end it’s your call. What you buy and what you don’t buy is your own personal choice we can only guide you on the facts and let you know what we did and what we think. But don’t purchase it until YOU are sure. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
~ Russian Tigger