So you think you’re as rich at Carter Pewterschmidt? Own a fancy house like Buzz Killington? You sure gotta lot of clams there, whatcha gonna do with them?
BUY LOTS OF STUFF OF COURSE!!!
Now hold on there a minute. Are you SURE you want that? With all these cool Quahog’s Excellent Adventure Limited Time Event Items in the game, it is very easy to get carried away. Before you know it, Clamshell Shock! All gone!
So before you go ahead and buy the Renaissance Peter Statue with your hard-earned Clams, here are a few things you might want to know about it.
Building: Renaissance Peter Statue
Clam Price: 250 Clams
Size: 4 x 4
- A cool looking Renaissance Peter statue for those of you that like to (or can) decorate your town like a Renaissance painter would.
- Drops 3 of the Phase 2 Renaissance Time Capsules needed for the Renaissance Playspace in Quahog’s Excellent Adventure Event.
- Drop is “Always”.
- No need to collect as many Time Capsules from other Tasks
- If the upcoming Phases are set up similar to this Phase he will be useful for the entire event.
|35XP||10 hrs||3 Time Capsules|
- Frakkin 250 CLAMS!!
- No animation to the Decoration
- Not used by Characters
- Won’t be useful after the Event
MATH OF IT:
I wanted to give you an overall idea of how it COULD benefit your game play. Here are a few breakdowns to give you an idea. I’m basing the math on 2 collections a day. (But if you want to know the maximum you can collect if you miss sleep etc life to collect bang on every 10hrs for the rest of the event, it’s 136 Time Capsules.)
- 3 Time Capsules every 10hrs x 2 collections a day = 6 Time Capsules a day
- 19 days (as of 05/26) x 6 Time Capsules = 114 Time Capsules for the Event
- Time Capsules needed for just the Renaissance Buildings needed to unlock Leonardo Da Vinci in Phase 2 = 332 Time Capsules
- Time Capsules needed to unlock all the Renaissance Buildings in Phase 2 = 452 Time Capsules
Just a quick reminder to that we don’t know if these will be useful next Phase, but I’m hopeful we’ll see an exchange for the newer Time Capsules like we have this Phase, and of course here’s all the places you can get Time Capsules BESIDES this Premium Iten.. This is just as of now.
Time Capsules: Completing Achievement Tasks OR Renaissance Mystery Box OR Trade Colonial Time Capsules for Renaissance Time Capsules in your store
Personally, I never tend to buy premium buildings/decorations, and I won’t this time either but to be honest, like I said in Phase 1, although I think characters are always a better end product for clams, this item has ok drops, as those Time Capsules will be extremely handy, especially for this Phase and if TinyCo continues to allow us Time Capsules exchanges in the upcoming Phases it will be useful after this Phase also, so it’s possibly useful for the whole of the event. Where I wonder mostly if it’s worth it is the fact we only have Leonardo Da Vinci to unlock this week, and he’s not timed, so if you’re not in a hurry you might want to hold on to your clams. Also if you prefer characters there’s Michaelangelo to consider buying, as his Plague Wine drops will help you attack Genghis Khan and he drops Time Capsules, so Michaelangelo gives you opportunity for get both Plague Wine & Time Capsule really, and for only 20 clams more. So I think only if you’re short of time, and rich with clams, this will be a tempting buy, otherwise I’d pass on it.
With it being part of a Limited Time Event, just make sure you make up your mind as once the event is over it is most likely they will be gone. In the end it’s your call. What you buy and what you don’t buy is your own personal choice we can only guide you on the facts and let you know what we did and what we think. But don’t purchase it until YOU are sure. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
~ Russian Tigger