Hey there readers, I’d like to welcome you to the path of enlightenment, where today I’m going to be talking about the event that just was, Fast Times At Griffin High. After 4 weeks and endless studying and teenage angst it’s all over but for the poll, and that’s where we will find out if this event saw you feeling top of the class or if it’s made you feel like the class dunce.
Now I usually do a big, long winded, rambling review of events but I’m finding since many of the recent events are clones of what’s gone previous I’m writing the same each time. This isn’t fun to write and it must be getting boring for you to read, so I thought I’d cut it short and just tell you what I liked and didn’t like, with no thrills.
What I liked:
- Fun theme
- 5 new characters available freemium
- Principal Shepherd and Michael Pulaski finally released in the game as characters
- Character as the Weekly Challenge Prize
- Clam costs seemed a little better than in some events
- Zac Sawyer costume for Stewie
- Resoyrce drops were good, in my game anyway
- Sale prices on returning characters
What I didn’t like:
- Kindle players locked out first week of event
- IOS upgrade loop
- Mystery Boxes filled with repeatable materials
- Not winning Zac Sawyer costume in Mystery Box
- No new gameplay
Now if you can please take a minute to complete the end of event poll at the end of this post I’d be very grateful. Please note for those that experience the jump glitch when answering poll questions, there’s a direct link at the bottom of the page that will help you avoid this problem, just keep scrolling to the bottom.
And just incase you can’t see the poll or find it jumps about when you’re trying answer, here’s the direct link:
~ Russian Tigger