Hey there readers, I’d like to welcome you to this spooky story, where today I’m going to be talking about the event that just was, A Very Griffin Holo-Ween-ween. After 5 weeks and endless murder and mayhem it’s all over but for the poll, and that’s where we will find out if this event saw you feeling like a survivor or chopped liver.
Now I usually do a big, long winded, rambling review of events but I’m finding since many of the recent events are clones of what’s gone previous I’m writing the same each time. This isn’t fun to write and it must be getting boring for you to read, so I thought I decided after the last event to cut it short and just tell you what I liked and didn’t like.
What I liked:
- Suitably horrifific Halloween themed content
- 5 new characters available freemium
- Demon Stewie finally released as a character costume in the game
- Return of Achievement Task
- No timers that saw Characters disappear is unlock requirements not met within them
- Bonus clams for completing character unlocks within set time
- Clam costs seemed a little better than in some events
- Resoyrce drops were good, in my game anyway
- Slashed sale prices on many returning characters and costumes
- Zombie mini-game
- Shorter side Questlines
What I didn’t like:
- Nothing spend excess Zombie Metals on
- Upgrade loop glitch rearing its ugly head again
- Mystery Boxes containing materials
- Freezing and lagging in game
Now if you can please take a minute to complete the end of event poll at the end of this post I’d be very grateful. Please note for those that experience the jump glitch when answering poll questions, there’s a direct link at the bottom of the page that will help you avoid this problem, just keep scrolling to the bottom.
And just incase you can’t see the poll or find it jumps about when you’re trying answer, here’s the direct link:
~ Russian Tigger