Hey there readers, I’d like to welcome you to this winter’s tale, where today I’m going to be talking about the event that just was, Peter’s Games. After 2 weeks of fun on the ice it’s all over but for the poll, and that’s where we will find out if this event saw you rise to the top or sink to the bottom.
Now I usually do a big, long-winded, rambling review of events but I’m finding since many of the recent events are clones of what’s gone previous I’m writing the same each time. This wassn’t fun to write and it must have been getting boring for you to read, so I decided a while ago to cut it short and just tell you what I liked and didn’t like.
What I liked:
- The return of snow until we got snowed in for real
- Bonus Clams
- Very funny animated tasks
- Shorter side Questlines
- Multiplying Committee Officials
What I didn’t like:
- Common drops not very common
- Committee Official Boss requiring various bribe resources
- All freemium unlockables were costumes
- Event just fell kind of flat
- Extortionate cost in Medals for returning costumes
Now if you can please take a minute to complete the end of event poll at the end of this post I’d be very grateful. Please note for those that experience the jump glitch when answering poll questions, there’s a direct link at the bottom of the page that will help you avoid this problem, just keep scrolling to the bottom.
And just incase you can’t see the poll or find it jumps about when you’re trying answer, here’s the direct link:
~ Russian Tigger