It’s the End of the World as we know it… and I feel… TOTALLY FREAKED THE FRAK OUT!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Our town is now going to be overrun with Mutant Eggy Weggies, Mutant Stewies, Mutant Humans, and DARYL??!! Oh wait, no, that was the OTHER show. Get back in the house Carl! GET IN THE HOUSE!!
With the New Event comes along a lot of Side Questlines. Ones that come along with Characters you unlock. Timed Characters like Biker Brian, Warlord Consuela, & Naked Bill Clinton.
Let’s take a look at Road Dog, Risen From the Ooze, & Ollie Ollie Toxin Free and all you will encounter along the way. Continue reading
Posted in Characters, Clams, Game Play, Special Event
Tagged Biker Brian, Boomsday Event 2016, Family Guy Addicts The Quest For Stuff, Family Guy Boomsday Event, Family Guy Tips & Tricks, Naked Bill Clinton, Ollie Ollie Toxin Free, Risen From the Ooze, Road Dog, Side Questlines, Warlord Consuela
Hey there Apocalyptic Mutants!
THE END IS COMING!!! No, seriously… well the end of the Event anyway. We are now rounding down the final week of the Boomsday Event and with it the final items to drop into our silly lil Quahogs.
The final Phase will be filled with some more returning of something scary, something naked (??!!), and something Warlord? (Too bad it’s not Something, Something… Darkside.) Take a look below to see what all is in store.
EVENT WILL END THURSDAY MAY 5TH, 2016 @10AM PACIFIC
First up, the Basics
- Players will need to Fortify your Gates and complete Boom and Doom Part 10 in order for Phase 4 to launch.
- Players will need to have at LEAST District 3 Unlocked and Al’s completed
- Players will only see this on the Mobile App Version (iOS, Google, Amazon, Facebook). NOT Windows Stand Alone
- PLAY THE GAME! Items unlock in stages and as you progress, so if you do not see an item it is most likely you have not progressed far enough in the Main Questline to unlock it. Check details below for more specifics on unlock points
- Don’t have a TON of Tasks open in your Task Menu. If you have too many open, no new ones can arrive. (Keep it under 10). If you do not see new Tasks popping up, clear out some incomplete Tasks already on your List to make room for more
Back with more in a bit. Continue reading
Posted in Buildings, Characters, Clams, Decorations, Game Play, Special Event
Tagged Boomsday Event 2016, Crisis Level Points, Family Guy Addicts The Quest For Stuff, Family Guy Boomsday Event, Family Guy Tips & Tricks, Giant Chicken, Naked Bill Clinton, Two Headed Mutants, Warlord Consuela, Warrior Roger