It was one of those short blasts from the past, blink and you’ll miss it events. But that doesn’t mean we don’t want to hear how you got on in Best of 2016 Event.
Posted in Characters, Family Guy Addicts, Polls, Special Event
Tagged Best of 2016, Best of 2016 Carnival, Chat with readers, Family Guy Addicts, Family Guy Addicts The Quest For Stuff, Family Guy Game, Giant Chicken, Jim Kaplan
Calling all chickens!!
Chicken’s back! Back again! Yes, Giant Chicken is making his third appearance as a freemium unlockable character in our games, and hopefully many of you who had your feathers in a flap because you missed out on him previously will finally get the greatest chicken EVER in your games.
Let’s take a look at what Giant Chicken can do in our silly lil games.
Update 1/7 – There is an update in your App Store for Android users – Version 1.35.1 – should sort the “Error: basic_string::_S_create” error many of you were experiencing!!! Let us know if it doesn’t.
Hey there…. ummm… whatevers? Lol (I am out of it and still in bed medicated. You’re all puffy clouds to me right now.)
It is that time of year when TinyCo reintroduces us to some of the most favorite Characters offered throughout the previous years Events. Yup, BEST OF TIME!!!
BEST OF 2016 ENDS WEDNESDAY JANUARY 11th
@ 3PM PACIFIC
Let’s hop in in and see what this Best Of brought to our games for us to pick n choose from. Continue reading
Hey there Twinklies!
Just bouncing on by to bring you some information on the Newest Mystery Box dropped into the last bit of our Boomsday Event, World’s End Mystery Box.
I also want to remind everyone that the NEW End Time of the Event will be taking place. In other words …
BOOMSDAY EVENT ENDS TOMORROW MAY 5TH @10AM PACIFIC
Let’s take a closer look at it all. Continue reading
Posted in Buildings, Characters, Clams, Decorations, Game Currency, Game Play, Special Event
Tagged Boomsday Event 2016, Can't buy more items, End of Event, Family Guy Addicts The Quest For Stuff, Family Guy Boomsday Event, Family Guy Tips & Tricks, Giant Chicken, Mutant Human, Two Headed Mutants, World's End Mystery Box
Hey there Apocalyptic Mutants!
THE END IS COMING!!! No, seriously… well the end of the Event anyway. We are now rounding down the final week of the Boomsday Event and with it the final items to drop into our silly lil Quahogs.
The final Phase will be filled with some more returning of something scary, something naked (??!!), and something Warlord? (Too bad it’s not Something, Something… Darkside.) Take a look below to see what all is in store.
EVENT WILL END THURSDAY MAY 5TH, 2016 @10AM PACIFIC
First up, the Basics
- Players will need to Fortify your Gates and complete Boom and Doom Part 10 in order for Phase 4 to launch.
- Players will need to have at LEAST District 3 Unlocked and Al’s completed
- Players will only see this on the Mobile App Version (iOS, Google, Amazon, Facebook). NOT Windows Stand Alone
- PLAY THE GAME! Items unlock in stages and as you progress, so if you do not see an item it is most likely you have not progressed far enough in the Main Questline to unlock it. Check details below for more specifics on unlock points
- Don’t have a TON of Tasks open in your Task Menu. If you have too many open, no new ones can arrive. (Keep it under 10). If you do not see new Tasks popping up, clear out some incomplete Tasks already on your List to make room for more
Back with more in a bit. Continue reading
Posted in Buildings, Characters, Clams, Decorations, Game Play, Special Event
Tagged Boomsday Event 2016, Crisis Level Points, Family Guy Addicts The Quest For Stuff, Family Guy Boomsday Event, Family Guy Tips & Tricks, Giant Chicken, Naked Bill Clinton, Two Headed Mutants, Warlord Consuela, Warrior Roger