Hey there Gods and Goddesses!
RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!!
No? Hmmmm… how about… Don’t look Bunny directly in the eyes or you’ll turn to stone? Possibly? Or… Beware the Wrath of Bunny, she will strike you down where you stand with a bolt of lightning!! There yah go! 😛
The Greek Life is upon us and with it some pretty cool New Stuffs to Stuff into our Stuffed Game of Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff. And Stuff!
EVENT ENDS THURSDAY JUNE 9TH @10AM PACIFIC
First up, the Basics
- Players will need to be updated to App Market Version 1.23.0 (live on iOS and Google so far, let me know if you see it on Amazon and Facebook)
- Players will need to have at LEAST District 3 Unlocked and Al’s completed
- Players will only see this on the Mobile App Version (iOS, Google, Amazon, Facebook). NOT Windows Stand Alone
- PLAY THE GAME! Items unlock in stages and as you progress, so if you do not see an item it is most likely you have not progressed far enough in the Main Questline to unlock it. Check details below for more specifics on unlock points
- Don’t have a TON of Tasks open in your Task Menu. If you have too many open, no new ones can arrive. (Keep it under 10). If you do not see new Tasks popping up, clear out some incomplete Tasks already on your List to make room for more
TIMER WARNING: Zeus is in the University Store. You will have 7 days to unlock him. If you do not unlock him in 7 days, he will go from the game. I will have more on this in a bit and further details as I play through it… just wanted to give you a heads up. This means ANY tap at all on the University Store. Even if it is your first tap just to see what is in there.
Back with more in a bit…… Continue reading