So you think you’re as rich at Carter Pewterschmidt? Own a fancy house like Buzz Killington? You sure gotta lot of clams there, whatcha gonna do with them?
BUY LOTS OF STUFF OF COURSE!!!
Now hold on there a minute. Are you SURE you want that? With all these cool Quahog’s Not So Silent Night Limited Time Event Items in the game, it is very easy to get carried away. Before you know it, Clamshell Shock! All gone!
So before you go ahead and buy the Turn Tile Tower with your hard earned Clams, here are a few things you might want to know about it.
Building: Galaxy Invaders Arcade Machine
Clam Price: 175 Clams
Size: 4 x 4
Unique: No (How many do you need??!!)
- A cool looking animated Tetris decoration. It’s bright and will fit nicely into a retro gamer area in your towns.
- Drops Giant Tissues, Toads, Pixel Wine, Wreath Crowns and Bedtime Stories, all items needed to unlock characters during the Quahog’s Not So Silent Night Event. Drops will depend on where you are in the game Phase wise and are only a PRO if you badly need help getting one of these items.
- Drops Stocking Stuffers needed for the entire Quahog’s Not So Silent Night Event and items.
- Drop is “Always”.
|12 hrs||1 Giant Tissue (Always)|
|12 hrs||1 Toad (Always)|
|12 hrs||1 Pixel Wine (Always)|
|12 hrs||1 Wreath Crown (Always)|
|12 hrs||1 Bedtime Story (Always)|
|12 hrs||8 Dream Points (Always)|
- Frakkin 175 CLAMS!!
- Not used by Characters
- Plenty of other decorations available to purchase with Stocking Stuffers.
- Probably released too late to be effective with its drops, for example I have no need for 4 out of the 5 items it drops.
- Won’t be useful after the Event
MATH OF IT:
I wanted to give you an overall idea of how it COULD benefit your game play. This is collecting twice a day, best set those alarms, lol.
This item as I said gives you the opportunity to collect at 12hr intervals, so as of today (12/30) that’s basically two collections a day for the remainder of the event, which has a little less than 6 days left. So you can collect 2 of the items it drops every day if you’re attentive to the drop times, so it’s an opportunity to collect approx 11 of the items that drop over the remainder of the event.
And yes it also drops 8 Stocking Stuffers every 12 hours so over the remainder of the event this would give you around 100 of these.
Overall, I would say at the clam cost this may be more for the completionist only. It’s come a little too late and is a little too expensive to help those that are behind in my opinion. This really isn’t a good way to deal with the drop issues that stalled players progress early in the event. This is an item you will really need to think on, is it really worth it to YOU at this late stage of the event. For me it’s not.
With it being part of a Limited Time Event, just make sure you make up your mind as once the event is over it is most likely they will be gone. In the end it’s your call. What you buy and what you don’t buy is your own personal choice we can only guide you on the facts and let you know what we did and what we think. But don’t purchase it until YOU are sure. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
~ Russian Tigger