Hey there Clammers!
TinyCo snuck in and dropped this latest Phase almost right on the dot. I’m still traveling home so can’t verify it all just yet, so hang in there.
In meantime, here is the NON Verified FAQ. We will update as soon as we can.
ROCKY TIMES IN QUAHOG ENDS WEDNESDAY MAY 17th @3PM PACIFIC
First up, the Basics
- Players will need to finish Phase 2 Main Questline
- Players will need to be on the App Market Version 1.47 or higher in order to see the event. (Live so far on iOS & Google, the others take about 24hrs+ to update)
- Players will need to have at LEAST District 3 Unlocked and Al’s complete.
- Players will only see this on the Mobile App Version (iOS, Google, Amazon, Facebook). NOT Windows Stand Alone
- PLAY THE GAME! Items unlock in stages and as you progress, so if you do not see an item it is most likely you have not progressed far enough in the Main Questline to unlock it. Check details below for more specifics on unlock points
- Don’t have a TON of Tasks open in your Task Menu. If you have too many open, no new ones can arrive. (Keep it under 10). If you do not see new Tasks popping up, clear out some incomplete Tasks already on your List to make room for more.
Keep checking back as we update the post while checking and verifying all the content as it hits live in the game.
Rocky Times in Quahog Week 3
Which characters are used in Week 3 of “Rocky Times in Quahog”?
Characters being used this week include:
– Boxer Lois
– Boxer Peter
– Rocky Balboa
– Deirdre Jackson
– Ivan Drago
– Blunderlips Chris
How do I clear Heavyweight Boxers?
Boxer Lois and Deirdre Jackson can be sent to clear Heavyweight Boxers. They spawn a few times a day, and you may have a maximum of 4 on your play space at a time. Clear them for the chance to get Grilled Chickens and Vodka.
How do I get Deirdre Jackson?
Deirdre Jackson can be purchased from the shop for 250 Clams. She can be used to clear Lightweight, Middleweight and Heavyweight Boxers.
How do I unlock Boxer Lois?
Boxer Lois can be created at Al Harrington’s Outfits with:
– 70 Barbells
– 8 Sport Tanks
– 37 Boxing Shoes
– 21 Waterproof Makeups
What is Speed Training?
Speed Training is a more advanced form of training at Mighty Mick’s. It requires 4 Gym Passes and can be started by selecting it from the training list at Mighty Mick’s, tapping the “Let’s Go!” button and then tapping on the green “FIGHT!” button. Once you tap the “FIGHT!” button, the timer will begin counting down. You must tap on the targets in numerical order to clear the Punching Bags. Only clearing numbered targets in ascending order (from 1 to 10) will earn you rewards. Each Punching Bag you clear will earn you 3 Barbells.
How do I get the Rocky Statue?
The Rocky Statue drops Mouthguards, Headgear, and Gloves, and can be purchased from the shop for 195 Clams.
How do I get The Italian Stallion?
The Italian Stallion is a stationary decoration that can be purchased from the shop for 150 Barbells.
How do I get the Hammer and Sickle Statue?
The Hammer and Sickle Statue can be purchased from the shop for 300 Russian Vitamins.
How do I spar at the Quahog Boxing Stadium?
Boxer Peter, Rocky Balboa, or Boxer Lois can be sent to spar at the Quahog Boxing Stadium for rewards. Tapping on the Quahog Boxing Stadium will bring up the sparring window. 2 Grilled Chicken are required to spar at the Quahog Boxing Stadium.
How do I get Grilled Chicken?
Grilled Chicken is used to spar at the Quahog Boxing Stadium and can be obtained in the following ways:
– Get by clearing Heavyweight Boxers
– Purchase from the Shop
How do I get Mouthguards?
Mouthguards are used to purchase items from Adrian’s Pet Store and can be obtained in the following ways:
– Get from fighting Ivan Drago
– Get from the Rocky Statue
How do I get Sport Tanks?
Sport Tanks can be obtained in the following ways:
– Get from sparring at the Boxing Ring
– Get from sparring at the Quahog City Music Hall
How do I get Boxing Shoes?
Boxing Shoes can be obtained in the following ways:
– Get from fighting Ivan Drago
– Get from the Rocky Road Ice Cream Parlor
How do I get Waterproof Makeups?
Waterproof Makeups can be obtained in the following ways:
– Have Bruce Get a Makeover
– Have Joe Run Errands for Bonnie
– Get from the Soviet Ice Rink