So you think you’re as rich at Carter Pewterschmidt? Own a fancy house like Buzz Killington? You sure gotta lot of clams there, whatcha gonna do with them?
BUY LOTS OF STUFF OF COURSE!!!
Now hold on there a minute. Are you SURE you want that? With all these cool Peter’s Prohibition Party Limited Time Event Items in the game, it is very easy to get carried away. Before you know it, Clamshell Shock! All gone!
So before you go ahead and buy the Whiskey Still with your hard-earned Clams, here are a few things you might want to know about it.
Building: Whiskey Still
Clam Price: 290 Clams
Size: 3 x 3
- Drops 6 of the event main currency, Whiskey, every 20 hours.
- Drop is “Always”.
- No need to collect as many Whiskey from other Tasks
- TinyCo say Whiskey WILL be useful in Chapter 2, so it’s not just useful for this Chapter
|$80 & 55XP||20 hrs||6 Whiskey|
- Frakkin 290 CLAMS!! Ouch
- No animation to the Decoration
- Not used by Characters
- Won’t be useful after the Event
MATH OF IT:
I wanted to give you an overall idea of how it COULD benefit your game play. Here is a breakdown to give you an idea. I’m basing the math obviously on you collecting every 20 hours from now until the end of Chapter 1 and Chapter 2.
- 6 Whiskey every 20hrs x the 7 collections that can be made over the remainder of Chapter 1 = 42 Whiskey for the Event
- Whiskey needed to purchase items necessary to unlock Burlesque Peter and Johnny = 97 Whiskey
- Whiskey needed for all Chapter 1 items = 112 Whiskey
- 6 Whiskey every 20hrs x the 15 collections that can be made over the remainder of Chapter 1 & Chapter 2 = 90 Whiskey for the entire Event.
And of course here’s all the places you can get Whiskey BESIDES this Premium Iten. This is just as of now.
Whiskey: Clearing Whiskey Barrels (chance drop)
Personally, I never tend to buy premium buildings/decorations, and I won’t this time either but to be honest if you’re a big fan of the content in this event, this will give you a massive hands up on getting it all. You’re guaranteed drops of Whiskey, which will help you purchase the items needed to unlock Burlesque Peter & Johnny quicker, and you only need collect on it every 20 hours if your shirt on time. With only a little over 6 days left to unlock Burlesque Peter and Johnny before they disappear, then you can see how it’s tempting. Of course another way to get the Whiskey would be to spend those clams on the premium character costume, Roaring 20’s Brian, he drops 1 Axe every 4 hours, so that’s up to 6 Axes a day, that gives you a shot at clearing up to 6 more Whiskey Barrels every day, which of course have a chance drop of 2X whiskey. For me if you’ve got the clams and think you need some premium help, a character costume is better value than a decoration, even if I think costumes are overpriced. That’s just my opinion though!
With it being part of a Limited Time Event, just make sure you make up your mind as once the event is over it is most likely they will be gone. In the end it’s your call. What you buy and what you don’t buy is your own personal choice we can only guide you on the facts and let you know what we did and what we think. But don’t purchase it until YOU are sure. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
~ Russian Tigger