So you think you’re as rich at Carter Pewterschmidt? Own a fancy house like Buzz Killington? You sure gotta lot of clams there, whatcha gonna do with them?
BUY LOTS OF STUFF OF COURSE!!!
Now hold on there a minute. Are you SURE you want that? With all these cool Quahog’s Not So Silent Night Limited Time Event Items in the game, it is very easy to get carried away. Before you know it, Clamshell Shock! All gone!
So before you go ahead and buy the Q*Bert Arcade Machine with your hard earned Clams, here are a few things you might want to know about it.
Building: Q*Bert Arcade Machine
Clam Price: 170 Clams
Size: 4 x 4
Unique: No (How many do you need??!!)
- A cool looking animated Retro Arcade Machine to remind you of the good old days, nice addition for those planning to design a retro gamer area in their towns.
- Drops Green Balls needed for purchases from the Toyland Puppet Theatre during Phase 1 of Quahog’s Not So Silent Night Event and items.
- Drops Stocking Stuffers needed for the entire Quahog’s Not So Silent Night Event and items.
- Drops Dream Points needed for the entire Quahog’s Not So Silent Night Event and items.
- Drop is “Always”.
|8 hrs||1 Green Ball (Always)|
|8 hrs||8 Stocking Stuffers (Always)|
|8 hrs||30 Dream Points (Always)|
- Frakkin 170 CLAMS!!
- Not used by Characters
- Don’t Know if Green Balls will be needed in the Phases ahead.
- Won’t be useful after the Event
MATH OF IT:
I wanted to give you an overall idea of how it COULD benefit your game play. Here are a few breakdowns to give you an idea. This isn’t even collecting all the times you can each day (3) … but I know some of us try to sleep and do other things too. Lol.
- 1 Green Ball every 8hrs x 2 collections a day = 2 Green Balls a day
- 30 days (as of today 12/5) x 2 Green Balls = 60 Green Balls for the remainder of the Event
- Green Balls needed for just items in Toyland Puppet Theatre Phase 1 = 30 Green Balls.
- 8 Stocking Stuffers every 8hrs x 2 collections a day = 16 Stocking Stuffers a day
- 30 days (as of today 12/5) x 16 Stocking Stuffers = 480 Stocking Stuffers for the remainder of the Event
- Stocking Stuffers needed for just items in Toyland Puppet Theatre Phase 1 = 1020 Stocking Stuffers
- Stocking Stuffers needed for Christmas Morning Peter & Q*Bert Phase 1 = 2600 Stocking Stuffer
- 30 Dream Points every 8hrs x 2 collections a day = 60 Dream Points a day
- 30 days (as of today 12/5) x 60 Dream Points = 1800 Dream Points for the remainder of the Event
- Dream Points are needed to get you to at least Dream Level 5 in order to complete Phase 1. (We can’t give the amount of Dream Points needed for each level as TinyCo do not broadcast that information)
Just a quick reminder there are other places you can get Green Balls, Stocking Stuffers and Dream Points BESIDES these Premium Buildings.
Green Balls (Rare): Sams OR Chance Q*bert’s Pyramid Pack OR Q*bert’s Glowing Gift.
For Stucking Stuffers and Dream Point drops you an find details HERE.
Overall, I would say at the clam cost this may be more for the completionist, fanatics of retro gaming or someone that may not want to or can’t play very often during the event, but just check in every 8hrs to get a boost of Green Balls, Stocking Stuffers or Dream Points. Green Ball drops have been slow in our games but I’m getting enough to progress without this personally but you will be able to get more items and get them quicker with it. Otherwise this is a very costly item for Freemiums. The Q*Bert Arcade Machine is just shy of 200 clams, that’s almost enough for a Character. These are items you will really need to think on, are they really worth it to YOU.
With it being part of a Limited Time Event, just make sure you make up your mind as once the event is over it is most likely they will be gone. In the end it’s your call. What you buy and what you don’t buy is your own personal choice we can only guide you on the facts and let you know what we did and what we think. But don’t purchase it until YOU are sure. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
~ Russian Tigger