So you think you’re as rich at Carter Pewterschmidt? Own a fancy house like Buzz Killington? You sure gotta lot of clams there, whatcha gonna do with them?
BUY LOTS OF STUFF OF COURSE!!!
Now hold on there a minute. Are you SURE you want that? With all these cool Quahog’s Not So Silent Limited Time Event Items in the game, it is very easy to get carried away. Before you know it, Clamshell Shock! All gone!
So before you go ahead and buy the Stocking Stuffer Hub with your hard earned Clams, here are a few things you might want to know about them.
Building: Stocking Stuffer Stop
Clam Price: 600 Clams
Size: 6 x 6
Unique: No (How many do you need??!!)
- Drops Stocking Stuffers badly needed for the entire Quahog’s Not So Silent Night Event.
- Drops Dream Points needed for increasing Dream Levels which is essential for progressing in the Quahog’s Not So Silent Night Event.
- Drops are “Always”.
- Short tasks time, drops are every 5 hours.
- No need to collect any Stocking Stuffers and Dream Points from other Tasks
|5 hour||215 Stocking Stuffers (Always)|
|5 hour||25 Dream Points (Always)|
- Frakkin 600 CLAMS!!
- It’s big and really something for indoors
- Not used by Characters
- Won’t be useful after the Event
MATH OF IT:
I wanted to give you an overall idea of how it COULD benefit your game play. Here are a few breakdowns to give you an idea. This isn’t even collecting all the times you can each day (4, almost 5) … but I know some of us try to sleep and do other things too. Lol.
- 215 Stocking Stuffers every 5hrs x 3 collections a day = 645 Stocking Stuffers a day
- 25 days (as of today 12/10) x 645 Stocking Stuffers = 16125 Stocking Stuffers for the remainder of the Event
- Stocking Stuffers needed for just items in Toyland Puppet Theatre Phase 2 = 1410 Stocking Stuffers
- Stocking Stuffers needed for Peaches in Phase 2 = 2400 Stocking Stuffer
- 25 Dream Points every 5hrs x 3 collections a day = 75 Dream Points a day
- 25 days (as of today 12/10) x 75 Dream Points = 1875 Dream Points for the remainder of the Event
- Dream Points are needed to get you to at least Dream Level 7 in order to complete Phase 2. (We can’t give the amount of Dream Points needed for each level as TinyCo do not broadcast that information)
Overall, I would say although we’re all struggling to get enough stocking stuffers at the clam cost this is definitely more for the completionist or someone that may not want to or can’t play very often during the event, but just check in every 5hrs to get a massive boost of Stocking Stuffers or Dream Points. You will be able to get more items and get them quicker with it. Otherwise this is a very costly item for Freemiums. The Stocking Stuffer Station in particular is well over the cost of 2 average priced premium Characters. Or put it this way a Crate of 600 Clams, which is clam price of this, would cost $19.99. These are items you will really need to think on, are they really worth it to YOU.
With it being part of a Limited Time Event, just make sure you make up your mind as once the event is over it is most likely they will be gone. In the end it’s your call. What you buy and what you don’t buy is your own personal choice we can only guide you on the facts and let you know what we did and what we think. But don’t purchase it until YOU are sure. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
~ Russian Tigger