So you think you’re as rich at Carter Pewterschmidt? Own a fancy house like Buzz Killington? You sure gotta lot of clams there, whatcha gonna do with them?
BUY LOTS OF STUFF OF COURSE!!!
Now hold on there a minute. Are you SURE you want that? With all these cool Quahog’s Not So Silent Night Limited Time Event Items in the game, it is very easy to get carried away. Before you know it, Clamshell Shock! All gone!
So before you go ahead and buy the Monkey Kong Arcade Machine with your hard earned Clams, here are a few things you might want to know about it.
Building: Monkey Kong Arcade Machine
Clam Price: 200 Clams
Size: 2 x 2
Unique: No (How many do you need??!!)
- A cool looking animated Retro Arcade Machine to remind you of the good old days, nice addition for those planning to design a retro gamer area in their towns.
- Drops Turtle Shells needed for purchases from the Toyland Puppet Theatre during Phase 2 of Quahog’s Not So Silent Night Event and items.
- Drops Stocking Stuffers needed for the entire Quahog’s Not So Silent Night Event and items.
- Drops Dream Points needed for the entire Quahog’s Not So Silent Night Event and items.
- Drop is “Always”.
|8 hrs||1 Turtle Shell (Always)|
|8 hrs||8 Stocking Stuffers (Always)|
|8 hrs||30 Dream Points (Always)|
- Frakkin 200 CLAMS!!
- Not used by Characters
- Don’t Know if Turtle Shells will be needed in the Phases ahead, but I have a feeling you’ll need a few.
- Won’t be useful after the Event
MATH OF IT:
I wanted to give you an overall idea of how it COULD benefit your game play. Here are a few breakdowns to give you an idea. This isn’t even collecting all the times you can each day (3) … but I know some of us try to sleep and do other things too. Lol.
- 1 Turtle Shell every 8hrs x 2 collections a day = 2 Turtle Shells a day
- 25 days (as of today 12/10) x 2 Turtle Shells = 50 Turtle Shells for the remainder of the Event
- Turtle Shells needed for just items in Toyland Puppet Theatre Phase 2 = 33 Turtle Shells.
- 8 Stocking Stuffers every 8hrs x 2 collections a day = 16 Stocking Stuffers a day
- 25 days (as of today 12/10) x 16 Stocking Stuffers = 400 Stocking Stuffers for the remainder of the Event
- Stocking Stuffers needed for just items in Toyland Puppet Theatre Phase 2 = 1410 Stocking Stuffers
- Stocking Stuffers needed for Peaches Phase 1 = 2400 Stocking Stuffer
- 30 Dream Points every 8hrs x 2 collections a day = 60 Dream Points a day
- 25 days (as of today 12/10) x 60 Dream Points = 1500 Dream Points for the remainder of the Event
- Dream Points are needed to get you to at least Dream Level 7 in order to complete Phase 2. (We can’t give the amount of Dream Points needed for each level as TinyCo do not broadcast that information)
Just a quick reminder there are other places you can get Turtle Shells BESIDES this Premium Building.
Turtle Shells (Rare): Drunk Wizard OR Barrel Box OR Carol Barrel OR Clear Turtle
Overall, I would say at the clam cost this may be more for the completionist, fanatics of retro gaming or someone that may not want to or can’t play very often during the event, but just check in every 8hrs to get a boost of Turtle Shells, Stocking Stuffers or Dream Points. Turtle Shell drops were slow in my game but they’ve now increased, and I’m getting enough to progress without this personally but you will be able to get more items and get them quicker with it. Otherwise this is a very costly item for Freemiums. The Monkey Kong Arcade Machine 200 clams, that’s almost enough for a Character. These are items you will really need to think on, are they really worth it to YOU.
With it being part of a Limited Time Event, just make sure you make up your mind as once the event is over it is most likely they will be gone. In the end it’s your call. What you buy and what you don’t buy is your own personal choice we can only guide you on the facts and let you know what we did and what we think. But don’t purchase it until YOU are sure. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
~ Russian Tigger