So you think you’re as rich at Carter Pewterschmidt? Own a fancy house like Buzz Killington? You sure gotta lot of clams there, whatcha gonna do with them?
BUY LOTS OF STUFF OF COURSE!!!
Now hold on there a minute. Are you SURE you want that? With all these cool Quahog’s Not So Silent Night Limited Time Event Items in the game, it is very easy to get carried away. Before you know it, Clamshell Shock! All gone!
So before you go ahead and buy the PAC-MAN Ice Maze with your hard earned Clams, here are a few things you might want to know about it.
Building: PAC-MAN Ice Maze
Clam Price: 100 Clams
Size: 9 x 9
Unique: No (How many do you need??!!)
- A cool looking PAC-MAN maze to remind you of the good old days or your misspent youth, also a nice addition for those planning to design a retro gamer area in their towns.
- Drops Pixel Pills needed for unlocking Pixel Lois during Phase 3 of Quahog’s Not So Silent Night Event and items.
- Drops Stocking Stuffers needed for the entire Quahog’s Not So Silent Night Event and items.
- Drops Dream Points needed for the entire Quahog’s Not So Silent Night Event and items.
- Drop is “Always”.
|24 hrs||1 Pixel Pills (Always)|
|24 hrs||8 Stocking Stuffers (Always)|
|24 hrs||15 Dream Points (Always)|
- Frakkin 100 CLAMS!!
- 24hr hour drop.
- Not Animated.
- Large Decoration if space is limited in your town.
- Not used by Characters
- Pixel Pills will probably not be needed in the Phases ahead.
- Two freemium buildings drop Pixel Pills.
- Won’t be useful after the Event
MATH OF IT:
I wanted to give you an overall idea of how it COULD benefit your game play. Here are a few breakdowns to give you an idea. This is collecting all the times you can each day (1).
- 1 Pixel Pills every 24hrs x 1 collection a day = 1 Pixel Pills a day
- 19 days (as of today 12/15) x 1 Pixel Pills = 19 Pixel Pills for the remainder of the Event, however drops will actually end once you unlock Pixel Lois and she only needs 12 Pixel Pills. So the most drops you will get from this is 12 Pixel Pills.
- 8 Stocking Stuffers every 24hrs x 1 collection a day = 8 Stocking Stuffers a day
- 19 days (as of today 12/16) x 8 Stocking Stuffers = 152 Stocking Stuffers for the remainder of the Event
- Stocking Stuffers needed for just items in Toyland Puppet Theatre Phase 3 = 3470 Stocking Stuffers
- Stocking Stuffers needed for Pixel Lois Phase 3 = 500 Stocking Stuffer
- 15 Dream Points every 24hrs x 1 collection a day = 15 Dream Points a day
- 19 days (as of today 12/16) x 15 Dream Points = 285 Dream Points for the remainder of the Event
- Dream Points are needed to get you to at least Dream Level 11 in order to complete Phase 3. (We can’t give the amount of Dream Points needed for each level as TinyCo do not broadcast that information)
Just a quick reminder there are other places you can get Pixel Pillss BESIDES this Premium Building.
Pixel Pills (Rare): PAC-MAN’s Haunted House OR Drawn-In Theater
Overall, I would say at the clam cost this may be for the completionist only, premium players shouldn’t find it necessary as there are already 2 freemium buildings that drop Pixel Pills more frequently, and these drop 2 x Pixel Pills. With both these buildings I’ve already got 6 of the 12 I need. And this is a very needless and costly item for Freemiums, as likewise you can use the freemium buildings for your drops, so I’d say definitely pass on this one. These are the kind of items you really need not think on, because they really aren’t worth our clams..
With it being part of a Limited Time Event, just make sure you make up your mind as once the event is over it is most likely they will be gone. In the end it’s your call. What you buy and what you don’t buy is your own personal choice we can only guide you on the facts and let you know what we did and what we think. But don’t purchase it until YOU are sure. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
~ Russian Tigger