So you think you’re as rich at Carter Pewterschmidt? Own a fancy house like Buzz Killington? You sure gotta lot of clams there, whatcha gonna do with them?
BUY LOTS OF STUFF OF COURSE!!!
Now hold on there a minute. Are you SURE you want that? With all these cool Quahog’s Not So Silent Night Limited Time Event Items in the game, it is very easy to get carried away. Before you know it, Clamshell Shock! All gone!
So before you go ahead and buy the PAC-MAN Arcade Machine with your hard earned Clams, here are a few things you might want to know about it.
Building: PAC-MAN Arcade Machine
Clam Price: 200 Clams
Size: 3 x 3
Unique: No (How many do you need??!!)
- A cool looking animated Retro Arcade Machine to remind you of the good old days, and a nice addition for those planning to design a retro gamer area in their towns.
- Drops Power Pellets needed for purchases from the Toyland Puppet Theatre during Phase 3 of Quahog’s Not So Silent Night Event and items.
- Drops Stocking Stuffers needed for the entire Quahog’s Not So Silent Night Event and items.
- Drops Dream Points needed for the entire Quahog’s Not So Silent Night Event and items.
- Drop is “Always”.
|12 hrs||1 Power Pellet (Always)|
|12 hrs||8 Stocking Stuffers (Always)|
|12 hrs||15 Dream Points (Always)|
- Frakkin 200 CLAMS!!
- Not used by Characters
- Don’t Know if Power Pellets will be needed in the Phases ahead, but I have a feeling you’ll need a few.
- Won’t be useful after the Event
MATH OF IT:
I wanted to give you an overall idea of how it COULD benefit your game play. Here are a few breakdowns to give you an idea. This is collecting all the times you can each day (2).
- 1 Power Pellets every 12hrs x 2 collections a day = 2 Power Pellets a day
- 19 days (as of today 12/15) x 2 Power Pellets = 38 Power Pellets for the remainder of the Event
- Power Pellets needed for just items in Toyland Puppet Theatre Phase 3 = 16 Power Pellets.
- 8 Stocking Stuffers every 12hrs x 2 collections a day = 16 Stocking Stuffers a day
- 19 days (as of today 12/16) x 16 Stocking Stuffers = 304 Stocking Stuffers for the remainder of the Event
- Stocking Stuffers needed for just items in Toyland Puppet Theatre Phase 3 = 3470 Stocking Stuffers
- Stocking Stuffers needed for Pixel Lois Phase 3 = 500 Stocking Stuffer
- 15 Dream Points every 12hrs x 2 collections a day = 30 Dream Points a day
- 19 days (as of today 12/16) x 30 Dream Points = 570 Dream Points for the remainder of the Event
- Dream Points are needed to get you to at least Dream Level 11 in order to complete Phase 3. (We can’t give the amount of Dream Points needed for each level as TinyCo do not broadcast that information)
Just a quick reminder there are other places you can get Power Pellets BESIDES this Premium Building.
Power Pellets (Rare): PAC Carolers OR Ghostly Gifts OR Power PAC
Overall, I would say at the clam cost this may be more for the completionist, fanatics of retro gaming or someone that may not want to or can’t play very often during the event, but just check in every twice a day to get a boost of Power Pellets, Stocking Stuffers or Dream Points. Power Pellet drops are slow in my game but by purchasing the premium character PAC-MAN I’ve been able to get more Ghostly Gifts which enabled me to increase my Power Pellets easily, and I’m getting enough to progress without this. And think about this, PAC-MAN even at full price is only 250 clams, only 50 clams more than this is. So I’d grab PAC-MAN instead if I were you. As this is a very costly item for Freemiums. These are items you will really need to think on, are they really worth it to YOU.
With it being part of a Limited Time Event, just make sure you make up your mind as once the event is over it is most likely they will be gone. In the end it’s your call. What you buy and what you don’t buy is your own personal choice we can only guide you on the facts and let you know what we did and what we think. But don’t purchase it until YOU are sure. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
~ Russian Tigger