So you think you’re as rich at Carter Pewterschmidt? Own a fancy house like Buzz Killington? You sure gotta lot of clams there, whatcha gonna do with them?
BUY LOTS OF STUFF OF COURSE!!!
Now hold on there a minute. Are you SURE you want that? With all these cool Quahog’s Not So Silent Night Limited Time Event Items in the game, it is very easy to get carried away. Before you know it, Clamshell Shock! All gone!
So before you go ahead and buy the Galaxy Invaders Arcade Machine with your hard earned Clams, here are a few things you might want to know about it.
Building: Galaxy Invaders Arcade Machine
Clam Price: 200 Clams
Size: 3 x 3
Unique: No (How many do you need??!!)
- A cool looking animated Retro Arcade Machine to remind you of the good old days, nice addition for those planning to design a retro gamer area in their towns.
- Drops Rainbows, badly needed for purchases from the Toyland Puppet Theatre during Phase 4 of Quahog’s Not So Silent Night Event and items.
- Drops Stocking Stuffers needed for the entire Quahog’s Not So Silent Night Event and items.
- Drops Dream Points needed for the entire Quahog’s Not So Silent Night Event and items.
- Drop is “Always”.
|12 hrs||1 Rainbow (Always)|
|12 hrs||8 Stocking Stuffers (Always)|
|12 hrs||15 Dream Points (Always)|
- Frakkin 200 CLAMS!!
- Not used by Characters
- Don’t know how many Rainbows will be needed in the final Phase ahead, I have a feeling you’ll need a few.
- Won’t be useful after the Event
MATH OF IT:
I wanted to give you an overall idea of how it COULD benefit your game play. Here are a few breakdowns to give you an idea. This is collecting twice a day, best set those alarms, lol.
- 1 Rainbow every 12hrs x 2 collections a day = 2 Rainbows a day
- 14 days (as of today 12/23) x 2 Rainbows = 28 Rainbows for the remainder of the Event
- Rainbows needed for just items in Toyland Puppet Theatre Phase 2 = 18 Rainbows.
- 8 Stocking Stuffers every 12hrs x 2 collections a day = 16 Stocking Stuffers a day
- 14 days (as of today 12/23) x 16 Stocking Stuffers = 224 Stocking Stuffers for the remainder of the Event
- Stocking Stuffers needed for just items in Toyland Puppet Theatre Phase 4 = 8546 Stocking Stuffers
- Stocking Stuffers needed for Rupert Phase 4 = 1500 Stocking Stuffer
- Stocking Stuffers needed for Black Jesus Phase 4 = 3000 Stocking Stuffer
- 15 Dream Points every 12hrs x 2 collections a day = 30 Dream Points a day
- 14 days (as of today 12/23) x 30 Dream Points = 420 Dream Points for the remainder of the Event
- Dream Points are needed to get you to at least Dream Level 15 in order to complete Phase 4. (We can’t give the amount of Dream Points needed for each level as TinyCo do not broadcast that information)
Just a quick reminder there are other places you can get Rainbows BESIDES this Premium Building.
Rainbows (Rare): Curing Bonnie OR Curing Bruce OR Curing Lois OR Care Pack OR Nutcracker Mystery Box
For Stucking Stuffers and Dream Point drops you an find details in the Drop posts.
Overall, I would say at the clam cost this may be more for the completionist, fanatics of retro gaming or someone that may not want to or can’t play very often during the event, but just check in twice a day to get Rainbows, Stocking Stuffers or Dream Points. Rainbow drops are slow in our games but we are all struggling so TinyCo may adjust this, getting this will certainly guarantee you progress quicker as you will be able to get all the essential buildings from the Toyland Puppet Theatre. Otherwise this is a very costly item for Freemiums. The Galaxy Invaders Arcade Machine is 200 clams, that’s almost enough for a Character. These are items you will really need to think on, are they really worth it to YOU.
With it being part of a Limited Time Event, just make sure you make up your mind as once the event is over it is most likely they will be gone. In the end it’s your call. What you buy and what you don’t buy is your own personal choice we can only guide you on the facts and let you know what we did and what we think. But don’t purchase it until YOU are sure. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
~ Russian Tigger