So you think you’re as rich at Carter Pewterschmidt? Own a fancy house like Buzz Killington? You sure gotta lot of clams there, whatcha gonna do with them?
BUY LOTS OF STUFF OF COURSE!!!
Now hold on there a minute. Are you SURE you want that? With all these cool Quahog’s Not So Silent Night limited time event items in the game, it is very easy to get carried away. Before you know it, Clamshell Shock! All gone!
So before you go ahead and buy the Death & the Angel of Death character costume buncle, or if you already have Death just the Angel of Death character costume, here’s a few things you might want to know about him.
Character: Death bundle (This bundles gives you Death plus his Angel of Death character costume)
Clam Price: 400 Clams
Or (for those who already own Death)
Character Costume: Angel of Death (character costume for Death only)
Clam Price: 270 Clams
- An opportunity to get Death in your game if you missed him previously
- New sinister and impressive character costume for Death
- Tasks to always drop Care Packages
- Every task drops Stocking Stuffers & Dream Points needed throughout the duration of the Event.
- Fully tasked with Questline.
- Drops are “Always”.
- The only character costume for Death and it comes with 2 fantastic animated tasks
- Character is part of the Meet the Deaths FaceSpace set worth 25 clams when complete
- Frakkin 400 CLAMS!!! If you want Death this is what it’s going to cost you, you can’t buy the character on its own, you must buy the bundle.
- Frakkin 270 CLAMS!!! If you want this character costume for Death that’s what it’s going to cost you.
- Character was originally free to unlock in the game.
- Character Costume won’t be useful after the Event
Just a quick reminder too of all the other places you will be able to get CARE PACKAGES beside this premium costume.
Care Packages (Uncommon): Q’Bert Be Misunderstood OR Make Peaches Resist Kidnapping Or Make 80’s Brian Get Thumb Cramp OR Nutcracker Mystery Box
Personally, I love Death and this is another opportunity for newer players to get him in their games, although I think pricing the bundle at 400 clams is excessive, especially as I was lucky enough to unlock him for free in a previous event. I think 400 clams will be too a high a price for many, even those who desperately want Death in their games. As for us who already have Death, well as much as I love the character and need the Care Packages I feel 270 clams is way too high for a character costume. Yes if it’s a costume for Stewie I splurge but that’s only because it’s Stewie. A year ago we were complaining to TinyCo that 150 clams was too high for a character costume, so I’m stunned they are now pricing them at almost twice that.
Think on this is getting a max. 6 more Care Packages a day worth the high clam cost of both the bundle and costume on its own? Personally I’m not sure it is worth the clams when Care Packages are mainly dropping Ghostly Gifts and Stocking Stuffers, maybe if the character costumes drop was for the actual Glee Bears it would be more tempting, but just to get a chance of a Glee Bear, I think not. But in the end it’s you’re choice but you should think seriously before spending 270 or even 400 of your hard earned clams as there’s no going back once you’ve spent them. Be sure you won’t have buyers regret in a few weeks.
With it being part of a Limited Time Event, just make sure you make up your mind as once the event is over it is most likely they will be gone. In the end it’s your call. What you buy and what you don’t buy is your own personal choice we can only guide you on the facts and let you know what we did and what we think. But don’t purchase it until YOU are sure. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
~ Russian Tigger