So you think you’re as rich at Carter Pewterschmidt? Own a fancy house like Buzz Killington? You sure gotta lot of clams there, whatcha gonna do with them?
BUY LOTS OF STUFF OF COURSE!!!
Now hold on there a minute. Are you SURE you want that? With all these cool Quahog’s Excellent Adventure Limited Time Event Items in the game, it is very easy to get carried away. Before you know it, Clamshell Shock! All gone!
So before you go ahead and buy the Mayan Warrior Peter Statue with your hard-earned Clams, here are a few things you might want to know about it.
Building: Mayan Warrior Peter Statue
Clam Price: 300 Clams
Size: 4 x 4
- A cool looking Mayan Peter statue for those of you that like to (or can) decorate your town like a Mayan God would,
- Drops 4 of the Phase 3 Mayan Time Capsules needed for the Mayan Playspace in Quahog’s Excellent Adventure Event.
- Drop is “Always”.
- No need to collect as many Time Capsules from other Tasks
- If the upcoming Phases are set up similar to this Phase he will be useful for the entire event.
|35XP||12 hrs||4 Time Capsules|
- Frakkin 300 CLAMS!! Seriously TinyCo?
- No animation to the Decoration
- Not used by Characters
- Won’t be useful after the Event
MATH OF IT:
I wanted to give you an overall idea of how it COULD benefit your game play. Here are a few breakdowns to give you an idea. I’m basing the math obviously on 2 collections a day.
- 4 Time Capsules every 12hrs x 2 collections a day = 8 Time Capsules a day
- 12 days (as of 06/04) x 8 Time Capsules = 96 Time Capsules for the Event
- Time Capsules needed for just the Mayan Playspace Buildings needed to unlock Mayan Warrior Brian in Phase 3 = 185 Time Capsules
- Time Capsules needed for just the Mayan Playspace Buildings needed to unlock Tehuantl in Phase 3 = 223 Time Capsules
- Time Capsules needed to unlock all the Mayan Buildings in Phase 3 = 473 Time Capsules
Just a quick reminder to that we don’t know if these will be useful next Phase, but I’m hopeful we’ll see an exchange for the newer Time Capsules like we have in previous Phases, and of course here’s all the places you can get Time Capsules BESIDES this Premium Iten.. This is just as of now.
Time Capsules: Completing Achievement Tasks OR Trade Representative Time Capsules for Mayan Time Capsules in your store OR Death Goddess Consuela Attract New Followers
Personally, I never tend to buy premium buildings/decorations, and I won’t this time either but to be honest, like I said in Phase 1, although I think characters are always a better end product for clams, this item has ok drops, as those Mayan Time Capsules will be extremely handy, especially for this Phase with a timed character to unlock, and if TinyCo continues to allow us Time Capsules exchanges in the upcoming Phases it will be useful after this Phase also, so it’s possibly useful for the whole of the event. But 300 clams useful, eh no!!! As remember if you prefer characters or costumes there’s Death Goddess Consuela to consider buying instead, she can drop up to 6 Mayan Time Capsules a day, only 2 less than this, and she’s cheaper and looks better. So I think this is a buy only if you’re short of time, and rich with clams, or both!!!
With it being part of a Limited Time Event, just make sure you make up your mind as once the event is over it is most likely they will be gone. In the end it’s your call. What you buy and what you don’t buy is your own personal choice we can only guide you on the facts and let you know what we did and what we think. But don’t purchase it until YOU are sure. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
~ Russian Tigger