So you think you’re as rich at Carter Pewterschmidt? Own a fancy house like Buzz Killington? You sure gotta lot of clams there, whatcha gonna do with them?
BUY LOTS OF STUFF OF COURSE!!!
Now hold on there a minute. Are you SURE you want that? With all these cool Quahog’s Excellent Adventure limited time event items in the game, it is very easy to get carried away. Before you know it, Clamshell Shock! All gone!
So before you go ahead and buy Death Goddess Consuela with your hard-earned Clams, here’s a few things you might want to know about her.
Character: No, this is a Character Costume for Consuela
Clam Price: 240 Clams
- A New and fantastic looking Character Costume for Consuela
- Tasks to drop Colonial Time Capsules, Renaissance Time Capsules and Mayan Time Capsules
- Drops are always
- 2 very funny and permanent Animated Tasks
- Fully tasked with Questline
- Frakkin 240 CLAMS!!!
Won’t be useful after the Event
MATH OF IT:
I wanted to give you an overall idea of how she COULD benefit your game play. Here are a few breakdowns to give you an idea. I’m basing them on the maximum you can collect if you’re willing miss sleep etc. I don’t advise this but hey I’m not your keeper, lol.
Colonial Time Capsules
- 1 Colonial Time Capsule every 2hrs x 12 collections a day = 12 Colonial Time Capsules a day
- 12 days (as of 06/03) x 12 = 144 Colonial Time Capsules until the end of the event
Renaissance Time Capsules
- 1 Renaissance Time Capsule every 3hrs x 8 collections a day = 8 Renaissance Time Capsules a day
- 12 days (as of 06/03) x 8 = 96 Renaissance Time Capsules until the end of the event
Mayan Time Capsules
- 1 Mayan Tim Capsule every 4hrs x 6 collections a day = 6 Mayan Time Capsules a day
- 12 days (as of 06/03) x 6 = 72 Mayan Time CapsuleS until the end of the event
Personally, I’ve not bought her due to one thing, the clam cost. Now if this had been 140 clams I’d have bought her, as Consuela gets all the best costumes, and those Time Capsules she drops will be very handy, especially the Mayan Time Capsules. But to ask players to pay almost as many clams for a character costume as it previously cost to buy the full character of Bill in Phase 1, well it just doesn’t make sense to me,mcertainly not in the 3rd Phase of an event. But as I say it is a fantastic looking costume, Consuela has the best closet on Quahog.
With it being part of a Limited Time Event, just make sure you make up your mind as once the event is over it is most likely they will be gone. In the end it’s your call. What you buy and what you don’t buy is your own personal choice we can only guide you on the facts and let you know what we did and what we think. But don’t purchase it until YOU are sure. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
~ Russian Tigger