So you think you’re as rich at Carter Pewterschmidt? Own a fancy house like Buzz Killington? You sure gotta lot of clams there, whatcha gonna do with them?
BUY LOTS OF STUFF OF COURSE!!!
Now hold on there a minute. Are you SURE you want that? With all these cool Quahog’s Excellent Adventure Limited Time Event Items in the game, it is very easy to get carried away. Before you know it, Clamshell Shock! All gone!
So before you go ahead and buy the Jetpack Peter Statue with your hard-earned Clams, here are a few things you might want to know about it.
Building: Mayan Warrior Peter Statue
Clam Price: 220 Clams
Size: 4 x 4
- A cool looking future Peter statue for those of you that like to worship Peter
- Drops 5 of the Phase 4 Future Time Capsules needed for the Future Playspace in Quahog’s Excellent Adventure Event.
- Drop is “Always”.
- No need to collect as many Time Capsules from other Tasks
|0||10 hrs||5 Time Capsules|
- Frakkin 220 CLAMS!! Seriously TinyCo?
- No animation to the Decoration
- Not used by Characters
- Won’t be useful after the these final days of the Event
MATH OF IT:
I wanted to give you an overall idea of how it COULD benefit your game play. Here are a few breakdowns to give you an idea. I’m basing the math obviously on 2 collections a day but if you want to know how much you can collect if you time your collections every 10 hours from now until the end it’s 60 Future Time Capsules.
- 5 Time Capsules every 10hrs x 2 collections a day = 10 Time Capsules a day
- 5 days (as of 06/09) x 10 Time Capsules = 50 Time Capsules for the Event
- Time Capsules needed for just the Future Playspace Buildings needed to unlock Jetpack Joe in Phase 4 = 30 Time Capsules
- Time Capsules needed for just the Future Playspace Buildings needed to unlock Rufus in Phase 4 = 394 Time Capsules
- Time Capsules needed to unlock all the Future Buildings in Phase 4 = 534 Time Capsules
And of course here’s all the places you can get Future Time Capsules BESIDES this Premium Iten.. This is just as of now.
Time Capsules: Completing Achievement Tasks OR Trade Mayan Time Capsules for Future Time Capsules in your store OR Future Council Cleveland
Personally, I never tend to buy premium buildings/decorations, and I won’t this time either but to be honest we’re in the final days of the event and this item just doesn’t offer value for your clams. If you’re a clam rich completionist it will help you in your quest for Rufus but I can’t say it will be the deciding factor as I think the Trench Coats will be the tough drop for Rufus and Time Capsules can’t directly help with getting them. Where it I’ll help is letting you unlock the buildings needed to unlock Jetpack Joe in order you can utilise his Fusion Fuel drop task. But 220 clams useful, eh like the last statue, no!!! So I think this is a buy only if you’re short of time, and rich with clams, or both!!!
With it being part of a Limited Time Event, just make sure you make up your mind as once the event is over it is most likely they will be gone. In the end it’s your call. What you buy and what you don’t buy is your own personal choice we can only guide you on the facts and let you know what we did and what we think. But don’t purchase it until YOU are sure. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
~ Russian Tigger