UPDATE 12/5: The Consuela Error popping up “Unable to load playspace road textures” was supposed to be resolved last night. It is still plaguing some Players though. I did report it to TinyCo and still awaiting another update on it. Will note here when I do. Hang in there.
Hey there Skynet!
Maybe that’ll hold it off a bit? Lol. It’s that time of year again… TO LOOSE OUR FRAKKIN MINDS!! Christmas has hit Quahog and it is gonna be an all out war… with the Machines. WOO HOO!!
But for reals, there looks to be LOTS of goodies coming with this New Event that I know I am excited to see how it plays out. I am sure you are all anxious to jump in too… so here we go with the Christmas 2015 Event Breakdown… Phase 1!
RAID TO THE NORTH POLE ENDS THURSDAY, JANUARY 7TH @3PM PACIFIC
Usual points I try to drive home EVERY EVENT…
- Make sure your device is up to date in the App Market. It helps things work a bit more smoothly that way. Newest App Version is 1.15.0
- You must be to at least District 3 and have Al’s Unlocked in your game to see the Event Content.
- PLAY THE GAME! Many items have specific “unlock” points throughout the dialog, questlines, and game play. So you actually have to “get into it” before seeing it all and being able to access it all.
- Don’t get too “Tap Happy”. Just because something is there to be unlocked, be careful. We know fully well by now that there are built in “Surprise” timed items during the Events, so approach new items with caution. If you are not sure if you should tap it, then don’t and wait a bit til I run through all the new stuff. Otherwise, tap at YOUR OWN RISK! It may take me an hour or a bit more… but that time it takes me to play it out could save you a LOT of headache in the long run.
- PATIENCE! I can’t turbo speed an entire week’s content in 5 minutes, so wait… keep checking the post occasionally… as I will update all the details as I hit them in MY game myself. If there are spawns, I got to wait for them to spawn too. So hang in there and I will get you all the info I can as soon as I can. 😉