So you think you’re as rich at Carter Pewterschmidt? Own a fancy house like Buzz Killington? You sure gotta lot of clams there, whatcha gonna do with them?
BUY LOTS OF STUFF OF COURSE!!!
Now hold on there a minute. Are you SURE you want that? With all these cool There’s No Place Like Home limited time event items in the game, it is very easy to get carried away. Before you know it, Clamshell Shock! All gone!
So before you go ahead and buy the Toto Brian with your hard earned Clams, here’s a few things you might want to know about him.
Character: Toto Brian
Clam Price: 250 Clams
- A cute new version of Brian that is a full character NOT a costume for original Brian.
- 3 individual 4 hour tasks to drop one of either Water Balloons, Spray Bottles or Super Soakers, all needed for battling the Wicked Witch.
- Every task drops Emeralds needed for purchases during the entire There’s No Place Like Home Event.
- Drops are “Always”.
- Will let you start battling the Wicked Witch immediately.
- Frakkin 250 CLAMS!!
- The 2 animated tasks are by TinyCo’s standards very disappointing. One is simply a copy of Brian’s Do The Scoot task and the othe sees Toto Brian twitching in his sleep then waking from a nightmare before lying down and going back to sleep.
- Won’t be useful after the Event unless you want another character to help fill up your Tan Lines Resort.
Just a quick reminder too of all the other places you will eventually be able to get WATER BALLOONS, WATER SPRAYS, SUPER SOAKERS and EMERALDS besides this Premium Character.
Spray Bottles (Common): Scarecrow Peter Play With Fire OR Dorothy Lois Unpack a Picnic
Water Balloons (Common): Scarecrow Peter Be Afraid of Crows OR Dorothy Lois Search For Toto
Super Soakers (Common): Scarecrow Peter Fart Straw OR Dorothy Lois Prepare For Witch Warfare
Emeralds: Peter Buy a Compass OR Peter Visit Petting Zoo OR Peter Step on Ants OR ALL Scarecrow Peter Tasks (minus 1min) OR Lois Sleep Deep OR Bonnie Play Mind Games OR Bonnie Braid Her Hair OR Bonnie Skip Night School OR Chris Dream of Monkeys OR Chris Ride Grocery Carts OR Chris Flaunt Participation Award OR Herbert Eat Soft Foods OR Joe Shop For Produce OR Quagmire Go Bananas OR Jerome Make Like a Banana OR ALL Toto Brian Tasks OR Bruce Paint Bricks Yellow OR Bruce Look For Yellow Brick Roads OR Mort Wear Brainy Glasses OR Various Buildings OR Questlines OR Winged Monkeys OR Emerald Pit
Personally, I love everything Oz, so I was going to buy Brian Toto no matter what. But if your clams are scarce, think whether or not getting a head start on attacking the Wicked Witch is really necessary when her reward payouts even at 1X and 2X are pretty generous. Remember you are getting a full character, many costumes alone in previous events have cost the same. But in the end unlike me you should think with your brain and not you heart before you work up the courage to spend 250 of your hard earned clams.
With it being part of a Limited Time Event, just make sure you make up your mind as once the event is over it is most likely they will be gone. In the end it’s your call. What you buy and what you don’t buy is your own personal choice we can only guide you on the facts and let you know what we did and what we think. But don’t purchase it until YOU are sure. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
~ Russian Tigger