Hey there Stuffed Turkeys!!
Today is Thanksgiving Day in the U.S.A. WOOHOO!! Bring on the Turkey, Ham, Roasted Red Potatoes, Homemade Gravy, Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake, Sweet Potatoes with Marshmallows, Green Bean Casserole, Lots of Fresh Baked Rolls… MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm……
Today is a day where many of us get together with family, extended family, friends, etc to stuff our faces and bellies full until we either pass out into a Turkey Coma or Pop. Whatever comes first. 😉
Due to the Holiday, it may be kinda quiet around here. We will have the site on “auto pilot” while we spend time with our Family and Friends. I will set up the Main Questline to go up so you can keep an eye on that, but overall… this will be the Main Post for today. We will return Friday/Saturday with additional information for the Event.
In the meantime, feel free to share a few thoughts of what you are “Thankful For” if you would like in the Comments below. I will start with a few of my own.
I am Thankful For…
- My Life. It was a bit touch and go there for a minute this year, so I am very thankful I am still here to harass… errrr… help you all. Just happy that I have more time to give to others still. 😉
- For Lotty & Russian Tigger. Without these two ladies helping me out, I am not sure how much longer I was going to be able to keep the site going. They are truly a blessing and gift. I adore and appreciate them immensely. Words can’t describe just how thankful I am for them.
- For all the other Addicts Helpers. It was your constant support that helped me keep going through some of the roughest of times.
- For all of YOU!! I started this for YOU and continue to keep it going for YOU! I appreciate all the feedback and support you continue to give me as well as continue to give to all your fellow players. Many of you I feel I grew close friends with (Where are you DaPimp & Blackshirt?).
- For those in my life that have been by my side this year. Through Doctor’s Visits, Medication Pick Up, making me meals, taking me to or picking me up from surgery, helping me get out of bed on those hard days, trying to make me laugh but not pop the stitches, sitting by my hospital bed while I go through treatments/injections… on n on n on.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
Feel free to share yours below in the comments… HAPPY THANKSGIVING!