So you think you’re as rich at Carter Pewterschmidt? Own a fancy house like Buzz Killington? You sure gotta lot of clams there, whatcha gonna do with them?
BUY LOTS OF STUFF OF COURSE!!!
Now hold on there a minute. Are you SURE you want that? With all these cool Kung Pow Quahog limited time event items in the game, it is very easy to get carried away. Before you know it, Clamshell Shock! All gone!
So before you go ahead and buy the Walking Joe character costume with your hard earned Clams, here’s a few things you might want to know about him.
Character Costume: Yes
Clam Price: 270 Clams
- A new costume for Joe that gets him up on his feet.
- Can help clear/fight Nerds and Mr Washee Washee
- Task to drop trophies – drop fixed to always
- Fully tasked with Questline.
- 2 permanent fun animated tasks
- Frakkin 270 CLAMS!!!
- It’s a costume, and Joe has quite a few already
- Won’t be useful after the Event
MATH OF IT:
I wanted to give you an overall idea of how the extra trophies COULD benefit your game play. Here are a few breakdowns to give you an idea. This isn’t even collecting all the times you can use the task each day (6) … but I know some of us try to sleep and do other things too. Lol.
TinyCo have fixed the drop issue and trophies are now an Always drop so that means even more trophies than than the math below as you can get up to 6 trophies every 24hrs, so you can double the figures below for the trophies you can get over the duration of the event with Walkimg Joe.
- A chance of 1 trophy every 4hrs x 6 collections a day = as it’s a common not always drop let’s say you get at least 3 trophies a day.
- 27 days (as of today 1/20) x 3 trookies = 81 trophies at least for the remainder of the Event. Now whether trophies will be as valuable when Phase 2 begins is debatable as we don’t know the upcoming exchanges but in Phase 1 they will certainly be a big help in getting resources for exchanges and therefore getting the Temple prizes quicker. This will help you unlock Dojo Peter and Daniel LaRusso quicker.
Also remember Walkimg Joe can help clear/fight berds and Mr Washee Washee at this time. These battles are crucial not only to progress in Phase 1 but also to unlock Daniel LaRusso.
Just a quick reminder too of how else you can collect Trophies beside this premium costume.
Common: Lois Buy Used Trophies OR Chris Get Participation Award OR Herbert Guve Evety Kid a Trophy OR Walking Joe Trash His Wheelchair
And another quick reminder too of who else can help clear/fight nerds and Mr Washee Washee.
Dojo Peter and Daniel LaRusso (both need to be unlocked before can be used so won’t show as immediately available unlike the premium Walking Joe.
Personally, I only buy a character costume if it’s something I really want in my game, I rarely buy just because it will help in an event. But I have to say if this costume was even a little cheaper I would possibly have taken the plunge, as it will help in every area of this Phase, with dropping trophies for clearing Karate Kids, and inflicting damage on Nerds and Mr Washee Washee. If you’re short on time, or like a hand up in events this is a tempting buy. I think a lot will depend on how you’re finding your drops going. My drops have definately improved from the previous events, so I’ve personally not pulled the trigger on buying this. But as much as I think 270 clams is way too much for a costume, I have to say during this part of the event it will be of more use than many other premium costumes/characters have been during events in the past. We said we wanted premium characters/costumes to be more useful during events, looks like TinyCo has listened with this one.
With it being part of a Limited Time Event, just make sure you make up your mind as once the event is over it is most likely they will be gone. In the end it’s your call. What you buy and what you don’t buy is your own personal choice we can only guide you on the facts and let you know what we did and what we think. But don’t purchase it until YOU are sure. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
~ Russian Tigger