REMEMBER: This is a helpful post focused on ONLY this issue. If you are seeking other information, please use our search tool. Thanks! Comments that do not apply to this issue will be edited or removed as we are using the stats to track a particular issue.
Hey there Tribblemakers!
We are still hard at work trying to get ALL Android Players back into the game. Thanks to one of our Amazing readers here, many were able to get back in. YOUR help and input really does go a long way in this game.
Unfortunately, some of you are still down. We do not want to stop the process until we can get you in too, so I am again on the lookout again for help from YOU on this issue. If you fit the requirements listed after the break and would like to help, message us ASAP.
This worked out so great the first time. Thanks again Jeera! We want to try this again. TinyCo is great in really wanting to get us Addicts involved first hand to get this resolved quickly as possible for those still remaining unable to play. It is why I love this Community of Players!
Check out the details below.
BAY AREA, CALIFORNIA USERS!!!
Here are the specific requirements we are looking for…
- Android Crashing on load 100% and unable to get into the game.
- HTC Device having the issue (as it seems this is the main one still down).
- In the Bay Area, California
- Willing to take your Device directly to TinyCo Headquarters so they can see the issue live and gain the CRITICAL details they need to help resolve the issue.
If you meet these requirements transportation will be covered to get you there. You will also walk away with some pretty cool stuff from TinyCo as a show of appreciation. So if you are willing… message me ASAP.
This will help get this issue tracked down and resolved so much quicker. So please help out if you can.
NOT IN BAY AREA, CALIFORNIA
For anyone else… please feel free to place your details in the comment below of the crashing. I know you may have already on the other post, but I want to now isolate and narrow down WHO is left.
- When did this begin?
- I know some have answered many times, but we see players reporting it right after Mobsters ended, along with some who have been locked out for longer. We are trying to see if this is two different issues.
- What region do they live in?
- State of the US, country if outside the US.
- We find that sometimes, rarely, this is related to a specific carrier or region.
- What carrier do they use?
- ATT, Verizon, just wifi, etc
- Can they log on using their account on a DIFFERENT android device?
- We know logging on iOS fixes it. Does another Android device?
- What device are you still having the issue on? (Make, Model, Version, etc)
Also feel free to send the details to TinyCo’s email if you are so inclined. firstname.lastname@example.org
Again, thanks so much in advance. Working together as Players we can help out one another to make the gaming experience better for all.