Ahoy there, Mateys!
Peter’s Booty Haul is here! Batten down the hatches and brace the main sail!
With this new Peter’s Booty’s Haul event, we also get some new Characters. Like Peter Pan!
Let’s take a look at what Peter Pan can do in our silly lil games.
Peter Pan is a new Character added during the second week of Peter’s Booty Haul 2016. And as with many characters in the game in order to get him you have to collect stuff! Lots of stuff. You will be directed to unlock him by the Being Childish questline…
First you will need to purchase the Lost Boys Tree House from the House of Booty. This costs 200 Cursed Treasure, 2 Cinnamon and 8 Salt.
He then requires you to collect the following to unlock him:
– 400 Cursed Treasure: Joe Load his Water Gun! OR Bruce Wear Guyliner OR Herbert Have Scurvy OR Quagmire Drink Grog OR Get from the Jolly Roger OR Get from the Small Treasure Island OR Get from the Medium Treasure Island
– 21 Treasure Map (Common): Peter Pillage & Plunder OR Cartography Clubhouse (House of Booty)
– 104 Tiger Lilly Feather (Uncommon): Clear Octopus
– 30 Elixir of Youth (Uncommon): Salty Hawk Merch OR Mort Order More Elixr OR Bonnie Get Free Samples OR Holistic Health (House of Booty)
– 8 Fairy Dust (Rare): PatchCrafters (House of Booty) OR SwordSmart (House of Booty)
Once you have finished collecting all the Materials his character requires, he will be available to bring into your game and unlock.
He does come with a Questline, Being Childish, more on that in another post.
Peter Pan does come with a complete set of Tasks and he can also be used as a crew member in Sloshed Schooner battles! The tasks will help you earn $$$ & XP. He also has task to drop Bait for fishing and the gunboat battles help earn event resources such as Lemons and Cinnamon.
Let’s take a look at some of Peter Pan’s Tasks:
|Dust Himself Off||4hrs||5030, ALWAYS drops|
|Choose Fight and Flight||6hrs||6545|
|Think Girls Are Yucky||8hrs||8050|
|Lead Lost Boys||10hrs||9059||Requires Level 3|
|Break the Rules||12hrs||10065||Requires Level 4|
|Play With His Shadow||16hrs||11575||Requires Level 5|
|Ditch the Dust||24hrs||150100||Requires Level 6|
**Note: Within an Event, tasks may change and vary as the Phases come and go. So some of these tasks will be temporary. Others may be one time use. Some will stick around even after the Event. We won’t know until the Event Ends.
And there you have it, the complete breakdown for Peter Pan!
What do you think of forever young Peter Pan? Where are you on unlocking him? What do you think of his tasks? Have a favourite? Let us know!