Ahoy there Mateys
As we sail the seas around our Quahogs, lots of interesting things have been appearing there; we’ve got drunken sailors floating in barrels, tropical fish, boats galore. But cast your eye to dry land and there’s also goodies to be found there in the shape of new characters & skins to unlock.
With this new Peter’s Booty Haul event comes new Characters, and one of them is Salty!
Let’s take a look at what Salty can do in our silly lil games.
Salty is a new Character added during the first week of Peter’s Booty Haul 2016. And as with many characters in the game in order to get him you have to collect stuff! Lots of stuff. You will be directed to unlock him by the Fish Tales questline…
First you will need to purchase the Quahog Fishery & Market from the House of Booty. This costs 80 Cursed Treasure and 4 Salt.
He then requires you to collect the following to unlock him:
– 400 Cursed Treasure: Joe Load his Water Gun! OR Bruce Wear Guyliner OR Herbert Have Scurvy OR Quagmire Drink Grog OR Get from the Jolly Roger OR Get from the Small Treasure Island OR Get from the Medium Treasure Island
– 5 Daggermouth Swag (Common): Make Pirate Queen Lois Be the Boss
– 8 Boat Shoes (Uncommon): Get from Pirate Palace OR Pirate Pool (House of Booty)
– 4 Fishing Tackle (Rare): Get from Griffin Houseboat (House of Booty)
– 14 Fake Death Certificates (Uncommon): Make Peter adopt a parrot OR Make Jerome Drink Grog OR Make Bonnie drink herself to death
Once you have finished collecting all the Materials his character requires, he will be available to bring into your game and unlock.
He does come with a Questline, Fish Tales, more on that in another post.
Salty does come with a complete set of Tasks and he can also be used as a crew member in Groggy Gunboat battles! The tasks will help you earn $$$ & XP and the gunboat battles help earn event resources such as Limes and Salt.
Let’s take a look at some of Salty’s Tasks:
|Fake his Death||4hrs||5030|
|Enrol in Nightschool||10hrs||9059|
**Note: Within an Event, tasks may change and vary as the Phases come and go. So some of these tasks will be temporary. Others may be one time use. Some will stick around even after the Event. We won’t know until the Event Ends.
And there you have it, the complete breakdown for Salty!
What do you think of Salty? Where are you on unlocking him? What do you think of his tasks? Have a favourite? Let us know!
~Russian Tigger & Lotty